It just stopped raining a bit ago. It has been raining hard since sometime on Friday. I had no idea that TX did that, and it was kind of nice, actually. Our little (failing) pot-garden on the balcony sure enjoyed it.
It was a good time to read, or try to anyways. I am terrible at studying and really need to get this thing figured out soon or it could be bad news! Anyways, I just thought I would take yet another break and put up a pic....

4 comments:
You have a pot garden?!
haha, well, like i said, it is kind of failing, but yes. the basil is doing awesome (as you can see), the tomato is hurting but contemplating a comeback now that it is cooler and it got rain, the chives are struggling, the parsley lasted a week, the mint is doing well, spinach is thinking of a partial return, as is the lettuce, and the peas are long gone.
My question was more about the pot than the garden. ;)
what, you think i am going to show or talk about the weeds in my pot garden?
Post a Comment