One of the semi-trucks that I passed on the way home today was missing a tire... actually, it was partly still there. It was all gone but still had the sidewalls flapping around.
I saw a dead wild turkey on the side of the road - I think that is a first for me.
I saw some lady with crazy road rage think her little car was intimidating to the semi whose lane she apparently thought she deserved. Best part was that she had one of those 'coexist' bumper stickers on. Thought it was a bit ironic.
Anyways, I have obviously changed the template for the blog around. If you can't read it again let me know and I will... do something. plane background was too boring. BTW, Hannah, I did get that web page from your blog... thanks for sharing. ;)
1 comment:
i like the new background - and it's easy to read. thank YOU!
Post a Comment