Sunday, September 6, 2009

Purpose is a Niche


Purpose is a Niche, originally uploaded by a b franzen.

It has been pretty much since sara left me alone for like a year that I have posed some pictures just for the sake of posting a picture. I kind of miss it, actually, so I thought I would try and post some pics up on a quasi-regular basis. We shall see how that goes - especially because I don't have the computer processing program at school.

Anyways, this weekend's reading has been consumed by Marx and stuff on religious economies. I thought about trying to work up something profound to go with this picture, but sometimes it is better to play it on the safe side and not fake profundity when it really isn't there. But, here is to a 3 day weekend (for some of us)!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah, for some of us. Ha. Although I am writing this from work, so can't complain I guess, a spare moment from the insanity-driving beeps from the pager.

aaron said...

haha, and i totally just paged you .5 seconds before i read this. kinda funny.

Hannah said...

you two are so cute.
glad you're posting pics again.
Marx!? hm.....