When B found out that I drink coffee she started to make it for me everyday. It is a little bit funny because I don't think she normally gets up quite that early and she sets her alarm each day to get up on time. I tell her all of the time that she does not need to change what she normally does just because I am there, but I think she actually likes doing it.
When she first started to make coffee, she would always say things like, "your coffee is perking on the stove," or "I let you coffee perk for you." At first I thought this was something that people used to say when they made coffee and just thought it was an amusing quirk, but then I figured it out. She has this super old percolator to make coffee with. Set it on the stove and when the water boils it does basically the same thing as a drip maker, but just recycles the water. Coffee 'perks' because she uses a percolator.
I was a little disappointed that it took me a few days to figure that out.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Just a Perk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment