So I got to thinking about this whole trying put up more pictures and it may not always be too overly interesting as far as content goes, ha. I will try to get some away from books and notebooks from time to time though.
Here at school they provide each of us grad students in the department with our own desk, a computer, drawer space, shelving for books, AND my 'office' (drawback: they are cubicles) has windows! Anyways, it is really good for people like me who really struggle with productivity. It is a good place for me to do work, and I try really hard to only do work here so I can keep it as a habit and compartmentalize things that I need to do in life. I will let you know how that goes!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Office Space
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
love your pictures.
love the wallflowers.
please change your font color to black - it's killer to read that white over the grey. just sayin'
yeah - i have known that. i just hate trying to make a cool-looking blog. haha, obviously not a strong suit.
we should hire you. i pay well (in compliments).
I feel compelled to tell you: God don't make lonely girls.
ha - wow, that seriously took me a bit to figure that one out.
much better!
Yeah, I agree with Hannah. Your blog is undoing my Lasik. P.S. My favorite thing about your blog is the titles of your posts.
Post a Comment