Sorry there haven't been any pictures this week. Last weekend I left my camera cord in Wacko and then just didn't bring the camera here this week. Anyways, I was thinking today as I drove to school that I should start to take pictures of some funny signs around here.
One of them is for a town called Lorena, and it says, "Lorena - rich in community." It makes me laugh every time I see it because it is like they are saying, "we are pretty poor and don't have anything to offer, but hey - we are all pretty good friends!"
Another one is out front of this building that is all boarded up, and it says, "Repo home center of Waco." Maybe I just don't know what that is, but I was thinking that it was like a place where you can buy repo'ed homes (foreclosed?), but the place that offers that service was apparently repo'ed.
I know - short list right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment