Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stutter Over What to Say


Stutter Over What to Say, originally uploaded by a b franzen.

Day 58

I remember back in college when I would think about what it meant that 'two would become one.' My answer, which was the same I gave to the 'soul-mate' question, was that the two in a sense pick up and internalize so much of the other person that they do in a real way become one. This requires a certain sense of openness and connectedness that I think also naturally comes along the way.

Being here with you there makes me think all the more that this is true. I see things, think things, and feel things now that I would not have without you. My world and life is literally a better place because of you. Can't wait to have you home again.

I wish you were here for Valentine's Day.

No comments: