
Day 54
I have never really minded it too much, but I think today I decided that I really dislike grocery shopping. Not only does it take me forever, but I spend too much money, I buy the wrong stuff, and most of all because it plays on my natural inclination to be selfish. I Always seem to end up with things that I really don't need and just want.
Case in point. Red Stripe. Don't really need it, but it is now in our refrigerator.
4 comments:
Gotta say I love a good Redstripe every now and then...
What you said is probably why Callie does all the shopping. I tend to roam and pick up things that definitely are not as 'needed' as the grocery list. :)
B
brandon must be joking, i dont think he even likes beer.
I don't think I have ever seen him drink one... just one, that is. ;)
yeah, i guess it was just a typo. it should have read "gotta say i love a good [case of] Redstripe every now and then"
Post a Comment