Day 55
So I was never the biggest fan of the squat when working out. Today's workout included like 70 or 80 of 'em though. Turns out they are not really as bad as I remember them being.
I think there are a lot of things like that in life. Somethings are hard to do at first because the memory of them is painful, tastes bad, scary, or anything else, but then when you go back and do them again you find that it isn't nearly as bad as you thought. Maybe even enjoyable. Squats are like that. Craisins too, but that is another topic for another time.

3 comments:
Lunges and flys. Make you sore pretty quick, so not wanting to do more, but I like the feeling of knowing I actually worked some muscles.
Like Candy Corn... haha
ha, Kyle, I think Candy Corn is more in the 'hitting your thumb with a hammer' category. i know, confusing sometimes!
Post a Comment