Saturday, February 14, 2009

Crowd Full of Friends


Crowd Full of Friends, originally uploaded by a b franzen.

Day 57

Sorry I missed putting one up last night, I definitely feel asleep on the couch.

Working out today was a good time, a little longer than usual with Coe there, naturally. We got to talking about how even with (maybe because of) technology that 'connects' us, people still feel so isolated and alone. That started because of a Tobymac song:

"I know you're all alone in a crown full of friends
I can see it in your eye that your fadin' again
Checking out, moving into your hole
Where the light can't touch any part of your soul
But hold up and let the river rush in
You can turn around and start livin' again
Cause your life is a beautiful bloom
In the image of the one that created you."
- Tobymac, Atmosphere

Kind of just another thought, not really related to you being gone, but I am excited to see you again soon here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, that song reminds me of someone...

aaron said...

haha... i did think of that. ;)