Thursday, November 5, 2009

Late Night Cures


Late Night Cures, originally uploaded by a b franzen.

I thought this would be a fitting photo for today. I was here at the office 'till fairly early this morning. For some reason it is inevitable that I have a full book and a paper to write on Wednesday nights.

Common Grounds is one of the coffee shops right by campus here. It is a pretty sweet little place that is a cool place to study and is kind of trendy. It has all the signs of a 'socially progressive' joint, but interestingly enough, they sell all of their stuff in Styrofoam cups. Weird. Anyways, the coffee is not too shabby.

2 comments:

doons said...

there are a few different styrofoam look-a-likes that are 100% biodegradable and even break apart faster than paper. maybe they use that?

aaron said...

huh, i admit i hadn't thought of that... the only alternative i have seen is the baking soda (or something) based one that disintegrates on contact with liquid. i this case, that would be a pretty bad alternative to use!