The week before last I was outside reading on campus since it was such a nice day. As I was walking, I passed what I think was a tour group on campus. One of the guys saw that I had my camera with me and asked if I would take his picture, which, of course I did. It just cracked my up because not only did he have me take his picture, and not only did he pose for it, but he jumped up on this low ledge in preparation for the picture. All amusing considering the fact that I am a stranger to him and he will never actually see this picture.
That building behind him is the backside of the building that I spend most of my time in. Someday I will post a picture of it and you can slowly, piece by piece, picture what things may look like around here.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Established
Established, originally uploaded by a b franzen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment