![]() |
| From Photostream |
Here is a panoramic shot from the top of Mt. Democrat. I like these shots, but am not sure the pay off for the time it takes to make them is really worth it. they are so small on a computer screen that much of the detail is lost. This one is huge, just like the last one. Before compressing the image size (and file, for that matter), this one was about 530 inches wide. Maybe it would be a cool poster....
Again you will probably need to click on the pic to get it bigger, if you so desire.

2 comments:
Looks like you leveled this one out a bit...the tops of every picture is curved a bit. Pretty sweet that you can see all of the 14ers in this shot!
that is actually something that photostich did and I kinda like it the other way. I ended up needing to do this one in three sections and them putting them together... always a good time. i like this one, and soon-ish i'll get the others up, too.
Post a Comment