![]() |
| From Photostream |
I am not sure I am really happy with the results, but I spent a good chunk of time putting this one together, so I might as well put it up. Displaying this one is a bit hard as the original is a shy over 150 inches wide... so bigger screens will fare better and you may need to click on the picture in order to see it bigger.
This is a 360 deg. view from the Kite Lake campground. You can see the same Jeep on both the right and left sides of the pic. The sky looks a lot less cool when forced to be so small in this pic. You can also see the brother real small smack dab in the middle. Nothing like frisbee at 12,000 feet.
Oh yeah, happy 4th!

1 comment:
Nice man, it turned out really good! The craziest sky I ever did see.
Post a Comment