It is crazy... 5 years ago we got hitched! The time has gone by crazy fast. Lots of things have happened in the last 5 years, been a lot of places, and we have grown a lot both as individuals and as a couple. Sara became a Dr. and started to make money, I am still in school and stopped making money, left St. Louis and landed in TX... and who knows what may be next? Maybe I will finish school and start to make money again, maybe we will live in a place we choose this time (we are really, really hoping so, anyways). Who knows... One thing we have learned is that God has been deeply faithful even when we can tend to forget it.
Hopefully He will be kind enough to usher us back to scenery like this....
This one is just for fun... Sara looks terrified and I think you can see it in my face... deciding whether I should spin the tires or not... heard about that one half way to the reception, but it was oh so worth it, ha.
2 comments:
great pictures!!! love you two and so grateful for you both in our life! Congrats Franzen's!
What a day! Thanks for being a great example of what married life should be. And yes, you should have squealed the tires.
Post a Comment