Saturday, May 22, 2010

We need input

There is this nice dinner thing for the pediatric program at Children's Medical Center coming up. It is the Annual Award Dinner and Dance, complete with a formal invitation and one of those opaque inserts for directions. The event is at the Dallas Arboretum. I am merely pointing this out to show that it is a relatively formal event.

Here is the issue. I think this sounds like a perfect time to wear the good 'ol bow-tie. Sara has reservations about the bow-tie because... well, I have no idea. Anyways, being the good social scientist that I am, I thought this could be helped by fielding a poll. Below you will find a quick poll question asking for your input. Your responses are very valuable and are completely anonymous. I am confident that you will be able to help and to make this a representative poll of the general American population, despite the fact that there will likely only be low single digit response rate - on a good day.


No comments: