Wednesday, May 19, 2010

B's Creek

Happy that it is warmer out now (started to get too warm, in fact!), I went for a stroll on B's property this week. Again, happy that it is warmer out, I was donning my Chacos and figured I would take my stroll into the creek. She actually does have some pretty nice land there, and so here are a few pics of the place.


About a year or so ago, they got over 30 inches of rain in one month. This rain dug out a bit of a small pond around a bend in the creek. That is where these pics were taken...
From Photostream


From Photostream


This is like the perfect place for little kids to play as this creek is filled with little frogs, turtles, fish and other assorted fun. Here is a school of catfish... I was tempted to noodle for the big'uns under the overhang but thought that would distract me from documenting this for you all.

From A Step Beyond


The creek is down in this little ravine. B has a little patio overlook area that has some assorted plants and ferns on it. Sometimes I think about sitting out there and reading, but am not sure if the payoff is enough for as much bug spray as I would need to put on.

From A Step Beyond

No comments: