Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Did you Know?




So, I think I am going to try and make a new rule about posting on the blog for myself. I am going to try and not post things that people may need to read more than once to get the point as often as I have as of late. They may still come out sometimes, but not as often as it is probably not really all that interesting to most (or any?) who read this blog...

Anyways, here is a video that I stumbled upon today that is pretty interesting. I will save the social commentary for another time. :)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

cool video...i wonder how outdated it is since it's a year old? interesting

Ann said...

Our staff at school has seen the video twice. I think it has been updated at least once.

Krista said...

Cool video! I had no idea!