Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stuck


Stuck, originally uploaded by a b franzen.

Day 63

I am not off to a good start... I already missed yesterday.

Goin' to Coe's tonight to help study for the oral exam coming up. Last night I had a late night talk with Ed. Got into grad school. It is all very funny to me. Now I feel even more so like I am stuck in the middle of two places. Closer to where I want to be, but still obliged to be were I do not want to be.

I think a lot of times that is a good thing, even if it may suck. Forces steps in a different direction, staving off complacency and encouraging innovation. At least that is what I say today...
____________________________

So, Sara is gone for another 3-or-something weeks. We shall see if I can keep it up for another round! project's original description, in case your memory is anything like mine:

"This is, in essence, a visual 'open letter' to sara while I am home alone the next few weeks. Things I see, things I am doing, things that make me think of her, or just things that catch my eye... you know, 'when the light is just right."

No comments: