Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Proof that maybe only women should go to the grocery store

I wanted some ice cream tonight, so sent Aaron to the store to get some (the store is a 2 minute drive from our house)...he'll never turn down an assignment to go buy ice cream. I also told him to pick up some salsa and he was going to get some pop as we've been out for a while.

He comes back about 15 minutes later with no salsa, caffeine free pop, and chocolate ice cream. (Apparently he didn't know this - one point back to him - but I'm not a fan of chocolate ice cream, and although I did have a bowl of it, I'm not sure it was worth the calories)

I love my husband dearly and am thankful that if I ask him to go buy icecream, he will, but now I must go return the pop tomorrow and buy the salsa we also needed. Shoulda made him a list.

6 comments:

adam said...

Amen Sara, amen.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Aaron, I would eat your chocolate ice cream and drink your caffiene-free pop! Too bad that doesn't help you not stink at grocery shopping...

aaron said...

haha, i would have drank the soda and the ice cream is actually pretty good... even though, truth be told, I am not the biggest fan of chocolate ice cream either.

Anonymous said...

haha! that makes it even funnier! good work!

doons said...

you've obviously never had Brier's Chocolate.

Hannah said...

tool shed!