Here are just a few quick, random thoughts.
First, it is really funny working with almost all women. They bicker, talk about each other behind each other's backs, and refuse to work with one another at times. I am not sure if that is a common thing with nursing, but it is funny. Especially when they bring someone like me in there that doesn't care at all about that kind of stuff. I am like the uncaring stonewall when they complain. That could be in part because I don't really know any of them yet and they all just need to suck it up.
Second, I hate peeing under pressure. Yes, i did just say that. I had to take a drug test the other day for work and had to come back a few hours later to do it. I seriously do not know how people can go even when they do not have the need to. Tonight i had a physical and they needed some to test for sugar and protein, i guess, and I have to come back on another day. drug tests, public restrooms with stalls and no door, and the worst of all... the trough. Hate 'em all.
Third, my wife is awesome. Not sure i need to expand on this one (if you are reading this blog, you probably know that). Trust me, bad ass. If you don't know her well, your loss.
Finally, a quick quote (to take this in a more intellectual direction) from an article on secularization. "People are sometimes better understood by what they think they should do than by what they do." This is a hard one. I agree, but want to disagree for some reason. Maybe one day i will expand on that one. I am sure you will all skip that day. its cool. i don't even know if any of these get read anyways (except for the occasional, awesome comment!).
4 comments:
remember when we had to get drug tests at sea world? i don't think they took urine though - i think they cut our hair...i kind of remember crying over the loss.
and, yeah, i'm sure you'll be the spring board for a lot of female gossip in there. sounds like fun.
miss you both.
haha, they did take urine there too because i was there a long time drinking lots of water!
We miss you guys too... maybe we can see you more in spring.
haha, weirdo...how's that for an awesome comment?
ha... seen better. ;)
Post a Comment