-The dog on a walk today that I saw while running that was wearing sun glasses, or maybe they were glasses to cure his farsightedness???, either way, initially smiled and then thought, who in the world puts glasses on their dog?
- Armadillos (have always had a weird fascination with them ever since my Uncle gave me armadillo slippers when I was 5 for being a flower girl in his wedding, or maybe it was a birthday or Christmas present but either way they were pretty cool. On vacation a few weeks ago we saw live ones while camping near San Antonio and I got REALLY excited)
They do however make me pause to think about their strange shells and tails, and how most people have only seen them as roadkill rather than alive
And for those who can't read the small print it says, "Aaron Franzen
Faith, Politics, and Power: The Politics of Faith-Based Initiatives
Sociology of Religion (2011) 72(1): 119-121 first published online February 14, 2011". It is a book review that he wrote. Very proud of him!!!
- And the last one will have to published in another blog, as it deserves its own post
(I think the formatting is going to get messed up when this is posted, but can't figure out how to fix it...)

1 comment:
Wahoo! Way to be published, Aaron Franzen! For some reason, that makes me smile then say "hmmm"... (;
Post a Comment