The other day I went for a short run. It has been a while, and I died. I got to thinking about the fact that I have a fairly low tolerance for pain as I walked part of the run. This relates also to normal work. I have a low tolerance for pain in the form of studying, too. This is why I will often take frequent breaks - especially when I am bored or tired of what I am doing. But luckily I also seem to have a fairly high tolerance for stress. This helps to balance out my low tolerance for pain when deadlines are only a few hours away (yep, today is one of those days!).
But then last night, as 1:30 AM rolled around and my eyes were tired and burning, I asked myself whether or not it was a bad idea to be trying to finish the edits on the MA thesis and if I should stop until morning...
I decided no.
Because I am hardcore like that.
1 comment:
Way to be hardcore.
Post a Comment