I like an interesting mix of clothes. I am a huge fan of the worn-out T-shirt, cargo or just cut-off shorts, and chacos/sanuks/keen/flip flops. It is always a good time for these.
then, on the other hand, i am also a big fan of bow-ties, suits, 3-piece suits (yep, they get their own category), and of course vests. this last one can be a bit unfortunate, especially in light of the TV show, Glee. especially after the zinger this week: "You wear more vests than the cast of Blossom."
I taught the undergrad class solo this past week and wore the vest. thought i should look a little more professional, as that is the style there (maybe requirement, too - not sure). I think I may have associated myself with Will on Glee now and got some somewhat muted smiles from some in the class.
ehhhh.
2 comments:
Eh, they're just jealous that they can't pull off a vest like you can! ;)
yay!!! i love this post on so many levels. those undergrads are lucky to have you, vest or no vest (i vote vest).
Post a Comment