We had
asked for input on whether or not I should wear a bow-tie to the we-don't-only-push-pencils-but-also-have-fun-once-a-year doctor part, and the
results from the poll were clearly on the side of 'wear the bow-tie.' I ended up, under my own volition, not wearing it. My love for the bow-tie is not a blind love, but one that is informed with the possible shortfalls of wearing one. Personally, I think it is hard enough to pull off the bow-tie, but the feat is even more of a challenge without the help of either a vest or a jacket - both of which I was not about to wear to a partially outdoor event in the fast approaching Dallas summer heat. Well, I would have worn it with a vest, but alas, I do not own one.
Anyways, some may have been waiting to see a picture, so I found an older pic from St. Louis of the last time I wore it. Sorry for the quality of it - it was taken with the mac's webcam.
No comments:
Post a Comment