Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Blog!

So Sara and I have had a blog going for just our family, but figured there were a lot of things on there that we would like to share with all of our friends as well.  There are a ton of things going on in the next few months in our lives, so it is prime time for a blog to put it all in one place!  

Side note:  I think I am going to try and continue the photo project (the sara-left-me-all-alone-for-a-really-long-time project) for the rest of sara's trips too.  That is why there are a whole ton of posts from today (if you read this by a reader), because I put the whole last month's pics on here today.  Either way, Facebook only allows 60 photos per album, and this project may push the limits of that..... 

2 comments:

Sara said...

Leslie definitely approves of the blog address :)

aaron said...

haha... i am sure she does. I am ambivalent towards the thing (in the Coe sense that is). :)