Alright, I have been a pretty big slacker on the photo project thing as of late, but I have been taking and posting more than I have been putting up here. So, here are three weeks worth. Two of them are cell phone pics, which I count, and the third is one I finally got the real camera out for again. Cheers.
First is Windmill Island. I was kayaking around and didn't know how far I went - nice gardens there (at least from the water)!
This is a dying flower. I thought it was funny because half is clearly very dead while the other half still actually looked really good and alive. Surely there is a metaphor in there somewhere...
This is Saugatuck State Park on Lake Michigan. The beaches are actually really nice and there are great, tall sand dunes complete with dunes grass just off the beach. It was fairly windy when we were there so there were even pretty legit waves. With such a big lake it really is almost like being at the ocean except for the salt smell in the air. Oliver was enjoying the sand... takes after his mom (yet again).



No comments:
Post a Comment