So many of you have probably seen both of these (or shorter versions), but not all I don't think. Anyways, they are good enough for another watch in my completely objective opinion. This kid seems to be changing crazy fast these days.
He has learned to pull to a stand outside of his crib now (and sometimes tries to climb in), mostly because he wants to snag his pacifier. He is only supposed to have it when he is sleeping, really, so I usually take it away. I was video-ing this time because I think it is funny to watch him reach in and grab the pacifier, but could not believe what he did at the end of the video. He was not remotely tired at the time, so I think he may have known what he was doing...
In this one, he just started to mimic the animal noises, which was also super cute. Seems the goat is easiest for him right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment