This has been a busy week it seems, so I am pretty late on this. On Thursday for half of the day there was snow visible on the ground so they closed daycare early and then didn't open at all the next day (despite no snow or ice on the ground). I am slightly bitter still.
Anyways, here is this week's picture and a bunch of other photos and videos I have around. Cheers.
I like this one a lot because he fell asleep while eating and just held onto my thumb like that. Pretty cute.
A few short videos:
He loves standing these days:
We have one of those collapsible colanders and I was collapsing and expanding it. He thought that was great fun.
These two are funny because he was not terribly emotive that day. From a while back.




1 comment:
what a happy boy!!!
Post a Comment