This has been a pretty productive week around here. Sara had off so was able to help with the kid and get some stuff done she has been wanting to get done. I got about 15 apps turned in, which felt good. One was funny because the day after I turned the app in they emailed back and asked if I would be interested in doing a Skype interview next week already! (skype or phone is almost always the first round of interviews before they fly people to campus...)
Anyways, here are some pics of the kid. The other night he fell asleep with his arm around his lamb pacifier so we had to take a picture of him. Pretty funny.
Yesterday we had him in this cute little outfit and he was in a super good mood so I took some pics. Can't decide which I like more so here are a few of them:





No comments:
Post a Comment