Wednesday, August 28, 2013

putting off sleep

One of the kid's new things is to try to put off sleep (or so it seems).  He will just lay there and give this big smiles and little giggles in an attempt to prolong playing.  The other night he stayed up past his bed time playing this game by like 2 hours!  Usually we put the pacifier in like 2 or so times and he is out.  The other night he would spit it out, or "loose" it, and when I would go up to put it back in he would just want to play.  I tried to get it on video, but it was too dark.  I did get a short one during the day yesterday when he was supposed to be napping though:

2 comments:

Hannah said...

such a sweet smile and a very interesting swaddle. I've never seen that one - looks like a good technique for summer days!

aaron said...

I know right! Sometimes I almost want to egg him on because his little smiles and giggles (still learning that one) are too cute.

That swaddle is awesome though. Keeps his arms so much better than the other way!