I was using one of the baby wraps that Sara made to carry Oliver around as I did some laundry and ate breakfast, and it turns out to be a good nap aid when left partly on. This kid thinks daytime is actually nighttime I think...
laundry and a bath already? you guys have got things under control over there! I think i lived in a twilight zone for at least 2 weeks after Gillian was born.
Hannah - it is more just because we didn't realize how much clothes he would need! And he went through three sleep sacks the first night as we learned how you should, and should NOT burp a baby, ha.
2 comments:
aw, great picture!
laundry and a bath already? you guys have got things under control over there! I think i lived in a twilight zone for at least 2 weeks after Gillian was born.
Hannah - it is more just because we didn't realize how much clothes he would need! And he went through three sleep sacks the first night as we learned how you should, and should NOT burp a baby, ha.
Post a Comment