We did, however, get to use the good 'ol dutch oven again, which is always fun. We made pork chops with onions, mushrooms and cream sauce over egg noodles (think basically beef stroganoff).
We also were able to try out the new fishing pole I got for Christmas. It is a fun pole because it collapses real nice, making it easier to take places. The fishing was actually pretty terrible and I lost a lure, too.
Fun tip: How can you tell which person fishing is from Colorado and which is from Texas? Who is wearing North Face and who is wearing camo. I was literally the only one (and Sara) not wearing camo.
We figured the 26 week picture should be in front of the tent. Our camping neighbors were impressed with our camping ability (because it stormed pretty good and they were in campers), but they were even more impressed when they saw Sara was pregnant (not making that up either... they told us).
1 comment:
looks like an awesome time was had by all...
Post a Comment