So a while back
I wrote a blog about a pair of Levi 501 raw jeans i bought. It has now been a while since I got the jeans and thought I would post an update. They are by far the best fitting jeans I have ever owned and they are really starting to have a pretty unique character to them. They are getting faded according to what I do with them and all of that, which is fun. Fun to have clothes that tell a bit of a story about my life. Anyway, not to get all warm and fuzzy about my pants, here are some pictures.
I think I have washed them four times now - more than most people with jeans like this may do. I still have to say that I am always just amazed that they don't really look dirty and they don't smell at all. Sometimes I think they start to look like they have a slight tint to them and that is when I would wash them and it is funny because when I do they still bleed a little bit of color.
Just recently you can start to see where my cell phone usually is in the right pocket. Front view:
They have cool crinkle lines behind the knees, too. Back view:
No comments:
Post a Comment