Friday, January 6, 2012

Good Day

For Christmas Sara got me a toy to make running a little bit more fun that tracks pace, distance and all that good stuff.  Pretty sweet.  So, naturally I went on a run today.  This is all just a side point because I thought you should know that.

Quite possibly the greatest accomplishment of my day came after the run.  It is warm here today - like 71 or so.  As my Ramen Noodles were making their rounds in the microwave, I am looked through the refrigerator for something else that sounds like a good post-run something.  At first I thought a Dr. Pepper sounded good, but then I thought, no.  A beer sounds better.  It is '5pm somewhere,' after all.  In the end I decided on.... that's right.  An apple.

I felt good enough about that that I thought I needed to write a pointless, rambling blog about it.  Go have an apple.  It won't get those 5 minutes back for you, but it will make you feel better about the loss.  Most likely.

1 comment: