I was just reading that if you click on the first link not in parenthesis in a Wikipedia article, and continue doing that, at some point any and all articles will lead to 'philosophy.' This sounded like fun and a good way to not do work so I tried it. It may work, but I think I happened to hit on the only trail that does not. I wasted enough time doing it, and wasted enough time telling you about it that I didn't try a second time. Something interesting (maybe??) did happen - I got caught in a reoccurring loop. This was after a click trail randomly lead me to 'research.' I wonder if that means all of these things are, in some interesting way, basically linked to one another. Anyways, here were the topics:
Research > knowledge > fact > information > sequence > mathematics > study > Research
I figured instead of wasting more time thinking about how/why these topics are related in a closed loop I would waste your time by sharing and I could be done with it. :)
1 comment:
Ha. Good work, procrastimaster.
Post a Comment