Friday, November 5, 2010

remodel!

When we bought the condo we already knew that we wanted to make some changes where the kitchen is because it felt so closed off from the rest of the house.  Recently when the wife's parents came out for a visit we also tore out a bit of the wall and made it into a shelf - opening up the kitchen a bit.  Here are some before and after pics for your enjoyment....

From A Step Beyond

From A Step Beyond

here we are putting some finishing touches on it. so jolly...
From A Step Beyond

and finished!
From A Step Beyond

From A Step Beyond

3 comments:

Hannah said...

wow, that looks MUCH better. great job, you guys!

Krista said...

Wow, it looks great! I can't wait to come see it with my very own eyes!

adam said...

It looks like a nice place, I'll have to come out and see it. I've never seen such a jolly carpenter...haha