Day 76
I have thought in the past that a position of ambivalence is good in life. Neither all hot, nor all cold. All happy or sad. All boring or exciting. All up or down. That way it, in a sense, forces continuous growth or at least movement in some way.
It seems that is one of the best ways to describe work right now. I am sad to leave, but really excited to leave it behind. I really like the people, but not all of them. I think they are moving in the right direction, but stuck in many ways. It is constantly the same, but the constant is typically never ending uncertainty. It is nice to be able to fix problems, but severely frustrating when solutions are impossible.
I am done soon, but not nearly soon enough.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Framed in the Gray and White
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
mmm mmmm - All I can say is my life is looking real good if my beard is headed in that direction!
Sweet picture I think this is one of my favs.
ha, that is funny. probably is. grandpa is a super hairy guy, dad has a pretty full beard. mine has just been so light until recently... it has kind of taken on a red color. weird.
great eyes here. nice capture.
thanks for dropping by.
nikonsniper
Post a Comment